Error: XML verification failed for https://dlssl.google.com/android/repository/repository.xml. Error: java.lang.NullPointerException Solution: This error occurs on Mac because, Java 6 is not installed by default on osX 10.5.6 or before and you need Java 6 to run Android AVD and SDK Manager. The … Continue reading
- Saw this #BAJAJ auto in #Polebridge at #glaciernationalpark #Montana #madeinindia https://t.co/RwkZzaQvCj 1 month ago
- 11000 mile Road trip in my #Nissan https://t.co/Hw1BryKiPO 1 month ago
- @nwwong I came to Boston last month :) Couldn't meet you but will come again pretty soon 1 month ago
- The 11,000 mile US Road Trip starts!!! #traveller #roadtrip #Nissan https://t.co/kOqIZuJHLQ 1 month ago
- Party late on Friday nights and start early on Saturday mornings :) #entrepreneur life #acer #babson https://t.co/9Ni7iDagFN 1 month ago
- Handling XML Verification Failed Error on Mac while installing packages in Android SDK and AVD Manager
- ‘EVM activist Hari Prasad is a hero, not a thief’
- Finally what did Mr. Hari Krishna Prasad get by trying to prove that Electronic Voting Machines are vulnerable to tampering?
- Is arrest an answer for common citizen in India?
- Windows 7 on Mac OS X through Virtual Box
Brett on Windows 7 on Mac OS X through… declanraj on Windows 7 on Mac OS X through… grace on Windows 7 on Mac OS X through… Weldon on Windows 7 on Mac OS X through… luckyviplav on Windows 7 on Mac OS X through…