Using Windows 7 installed in a Bootcamp partition from Mac OS X simultaneously
This guide will help you set up access to your Windows 7 installation directly from Mac OS X. You can follow this simple guide without technical knowledge and get your Windows 7 Virtual Box, up and running without any hassle. What all you need to do is, “Follow the guide blindly”.
Software Required: Virtual Box 3.2.6 or later
Time Required: 30 mins
Things we will do in this guide:
- Prepare the Mac system for installation
- Configure Virtual Box for the first boot
- Install Virtual Box Guest Additions for seamless full screen usage
- Install Audio Drivers in Windows 7
- Use connected USB Devices in Windows 7
- Setup Shared Folder between Mac and Windows 7 and access it
- Virtual Box Errors
- Fatal: No Bootable Medium Found! System Halted.
- Windows “Blue Screen of Death”