Error: XML verification failed for https://dlssl.google.com/android/repository/repository.xml. Error: java.lang.NullPointerException Solution: This error occurs on Mac because, Java 6 is not installed by default on osX 10.5.6 or before and you need Java 6 to run Android AVD and SDK Manager. The … Continue reading
- @venusudheer Thank you :) 43 minutes ago
- @praveenkumarvk Thank you :) 43 minutes ago
- @jags1980 Thank you so much :) Will do 43 minutes ago
- #IDOS2018 Disruptive Future = Open Source + Open Networks + Open Data + Open Minds + Open Support + Open Governanc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- #IDOS2018 Mathew Oommen's Speech = Jio + Future Technologies = Absolutely fascinating vision = Excited we 4 hours ago
- Handling XML Verification Failed Error on Mac while installing packages in Android SDK and AVD Manager
- ‘EVM activist Hari Prasad is a hero, not a thief’
- Finally what did Mr. Hari Krishna Prasad get by trying to prove that Electronic Voting Machines are vulnerable to tampering?
- Is arrest an answer for common citizen in India?
- Windows 7 on Mac OS X through Virtual Box
Pasquale Kalk on Windows 7 on Mac OS X through… Brett on Windows 7 on Mac OS X through… declanraj on Windows 7 on Mac OS X through… grace on Windows 7 on Mac OS X through… Weldon on Windows 7 on Mac OS X through…