Error: XML verification failed for https://dlssl.google.com/android/repository/repository.xml. Error: java.lang.NullPointerException Solution: This error occurs on Mac because, Java 6 is not installed by default on osX 10.5.6 or before and you need Java 6 to run Android AVD and SDK Manager. The … Continue reading
- @flyspicejet DM'ing you my PNRs 3 days ago
- @flyspicejet Why your landings are generally hard compared to others?? It happened again on my today's flight HYD-H… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @babson: .@Ring, led by Jamie Siminoff ’99, is now @amazon's second largest acquisition for more than $1 Billion, second only to Whole F… 2 months ago
- Help make it happen for Social Impact Cinema: Sedition The Film igg.me/p/social-impac… #indiegogo via @indiegogo 3 months ago
- I won an iPhone X (256 GB) for this tweet :) :) #iPhoneX , #OpenSource , #WINNER, #Hashtag, #Blockchain,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- Handling XML Verification Failed Error on Mac while installing packages in Android SDK and AVD Manager
- ‘EVM activist Hari Prasad is a hero, not a thief’
- Finally what did Mr. Hari Krishna Prasad get by trying to prove that Electronic Voting Machines are vulnerable to tampering?
- Is arrest an answer for common citizen in India?
- Windows 7 on Mac OS X through Virtual Box
Pasquale Kalk on Windows 7 on Mac OS X through… Brett on Windows 7 on Mac OS X through… declanraj on Windows 7 on Mac OS X through… grace on Windows 7 on Mac OS X through… Weldon on Windows 7 on Mac OS X through…