- @venusudheer Thank you :) 48 minutes ago
- @praveenkumarvk Thank you :) 48 minutes ago
- @jags1980 Thank you so much :) Will do 49 minutes ago
- #IDOS2018 Disruptive Future = Open Source + Open Networks + Open Data + Open Minds + Open Support + Open Governanc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- #IDOS2018 Mathew Oommen's Speech = Jio + Future Technologies = Absolutely fascinating vision = Excited we 4 hours ago
- Handling XML Verification Failed Error on Mac while installing packages in Android SDK and AVD Manager
- ‘EVM activist Hari Prasad is a hero, not a thief’
- Finally what did Mr. Hari Krishna Prasad get by trying to prove that Electronic Voting Machines are vulnerable to tampering?
- Is arrest an answer for common citizen in India?
- Windows 7 on Mac OS X through Virtual Box
Pasquale Kalk on Windows 7 on Mac OS X through… Brett on Windows 7 on Mac OS X through… declanraj on Windows 7 on Mac OS X through… grace on Windows 7 on Mac OS X through… Weldon on Windows 7 on Mac OS X through…
Tag Archives: politics
Best article ever on EVMs and Hari Krishna Prasad What wrong has he committed? He is the general manager of a reputed firm in Hyderabad and has been an activist involved in this movement since the very beginning. He has … Continue reading
Finally what did Mr. Hari Krishna Prasad get by trying to prove that Electronic Voting Machines are vulnerable to tampering?
A tag name called “thief” and investigation by IB (Intelligence Bureau) and RAW (Research and Analysis Wing, India’s secret intelligence department). It makes clear in the minds of common people that all the charges are clearly orchestrated. Continue reading
Yes, in India arrest is the only answer if you are a normal citizen and if you raise your voice against any vulnerability, which challenges the politically backed bureaucratic system.
Mr. Hari Krishna Prasad, an ordinary technologist from Hyderabad was arrested on Saturday morning from his home for demonstrating the vulnerability of EVMs to tampering. Continue reading